Mid-Market Account Director
If you’re an aggressive closer looking to hone your craft and crush your numbers, then BlackLine is looking for you. Here, you’ll deliver our award-winning software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to accounting and finance teams. As a member of our growing mid-market sales team, you’ll have broad authority to construct your pipeline, a steady stream of pre-qualified opportunities, and support from BlackLine’s experienced team of sales and solutions experts.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed, users added and conversion time
- Convert prospects to clients by fielding pre-qualified opportunities, conducting discovery and building relationships, using best practices to maximize the sales process
- Meet daily and weekly prospecting and business development goals, including call volume and pipeline building
- Learn the BlackLine application and conduct applicable product demonstrations
- Collaborate with demand generation and marketing to expand pipeline and increase sales velocity
- 5+ years of experience selling finance/accounting software and/or SaaS solutions
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and comfort in fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel 30-50%
- Ability to travel within EMEA
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]