Senior Partner Success Analyst
The Senior Partner Success Analyst has responsibility for governance of BlackLine’s Partner implementation projects, Customer Success and Support deliverables. The Senior Partner Success Analyst will liaise with BlackLine internal teams including the Services Team to ensure projects are delivered timely and successfully. The Senior Partner Success Analyst will assist with resolution of escalations. Through analysis and governance of Partner project portfolio and feedback results, the Senior Partner Success Analyst will play a critical role in identifying and creating process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Create Partner project status reports for internal and external use.
- Track and report metrics and key results for Partner deliverables related to implementation projects, Customer Success and Support.
- Analyze Partner related data to develop insights and identify areas of process optimization opportunities. Take appropriate actions based on areas of process enhancements and coaching.
- Lead cadence meetings with Partners to review health of projects, communicate and enforce Rules of Engagement.
- Assist in resolution of project escalations; liaise with multiple internal BlackLine teams including the Services Team.
- Identify and report on “at-risk” projects; guide Partners and the BlackLine Services Team to a successful resolution of at risk factors.
- Participate in internal BlackLine project review cadence meetings to provide insights and project progress updates.
- Design and execute a process to create, track and close Partner Statements of Work (SOWs) and ensure that all internal BlackLine functions (Services Team, Partner Channel, etc.) and Partners are aligned.
- Analyze customer feedback provided via survey results. Take appropriate action based on survey results to identify areas of process enhancements, coaching and training.
- Participate in Partner and internal BlackLine QBRs and meetings.
- Liaise with BlackLine Services Team for emerging implementation processes and product functionality to enhance Partners’ knowledge of implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with BlackLine stakeholders (Partner Channel, Training, Product, Services, GTM Enablement, Marketing, etc.) to define and address ongoing Partner training gaps and needs.
- Promote Partner feedback and assists in preparation and delivery of Partner strategies, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation and logistical support.
- Manage implementation assets provided to Partners on the Partner Portal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
- Domain expertise - 5+ years of experience in accounting/auditing and/or in accounting/auditing/financial industry software solutions
- 2+ Years Customer project facing experience (internal or external)
Education: Click or tap here to enter text.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years BlackLine experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and high-pressure situations with poise diplomacy and tact
- Will work autonomously
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
- Highly process-oriented
- Strong verbal and written professional communication
- Demonstrated and strong presentation skills with passion for presenting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]