Server: Riverboats at the Gateway Arch ($14.70/hr)
Come help the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch serve their guests in a professional and friendly manner! The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch are looking for servers that can function as part of a team while maintaining a fun and energetic environment for our guests! To acquire more information about our available serving positions, please see the following information.
- Always have a positive, friendly, and approachable demeanor while having fun!
- Continually exceed guests’ expectations by always having a guest first attitude.
- Be prompt and accountable when you are scheduled to work.
- Follow the dress code by wearing your uniform.
- Avoid dying hair unnatural colors (pink, blue, green, etc.).
- Maintain a professional appearance (no visible piercings).
- Maintain an alert, professional posture when not actively engaged with guests.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass alcohol and drug screening.
- Must pass background check.
- Must pass math proficiency questionnaire (located in employee application).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Provide efficient and friendly service to all guests.
- Present food and self in a professional manner.
- Possess knowledge of pricing, menu items, and general cruise information.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness.
- Serve cocktails to guests in a friendly manner to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills.
- All employees receive a FREE Metro Transit pass. Good for unlimited rides on MetroLink and MetroBus.
- New employees receive two free tickets, for you and a guest, to the St. Louis Riverfront Cruise. Tickets cannot be sold or given away.
- New employees enjoy a buy one ticket get one free discount for the Skyline Dinner Cruise.
Typical Summer Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Typical Winter Season (Labor Day to Memorial Day) Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
Busiest Times of the Year:
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day Weekend
- New Year’s Eve
*It is important to note that although we attempt to be as flexible as possible in scheduling, it is difficult to receive time off around holidays.
Bi-State Development is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity experience for all employees, applicants, vendors and customers with an environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.