Talent Acquisition Partner
Full-time employment opportunity with a dynamic and multi-faceted resource for economic development in the St. Louis region.
Since 1950, we have partnered with private and public organizations on hundreds of projects that have created thousands of jobs on both sides of the Mississippi River.
BSD operates with a focus on making a positive impact on the region and the nation, better connecting the Bi-State area to the rest of the world. We are impacting neighborhoods, large and small, in Illinois and in Missouri, with investments that are shaped by our unique perspective of the region and its potential.
Why Work Here
- Work for a company that strives to make a positive impact in the region
- Earn competitive salary
- Gym Discounts with Club Fitness and OneLife Fitness at Ballpark Village
- Free access to 9 gyms at our facilities 24/7 with Personal Trainers available
- Wellness program that provides free health screenings
- Discounted cellular phone service
- Free MetroLink and MetroBus access
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage effective on your 1st day
- 4 weeks earned PTO
- Your Birthday is a floating holiday
- Company sponsored 401(k plan
- Employee assistance program
- Bi-State Development is an eligible employer for the federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program
Provide full life cycle recruiting, including working with hiring managers to determine job requirements, sourcing appropriate candidates, screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating salaries, closing offers, and running background checks. Achieve employee excellence and diversity goals in recruitment and selection. Provide an excellent experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to hiring managers by ensuring a pool of well-qualified applicants is available to meet Bi-State’s needs and serve its customers.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline and creating leads through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: internet search, job boards, networking, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), external referrals, associations/organizations, college alumni/associations, applicant tracking system, diversity sourcing, etc.
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles including high volume roles.
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity in human resource programs, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Act as a representative of Bi-State by providing information regarding employment opportunities to the community.
- Provide guidance regarding the requirements of laws pertaining to interviewing.
- Support fellow HR team members and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities
- Use effective recruitment strategies and legally sound selection procedures.
- Continuously update knowledge of the best HR practices, and federal and state employment law.
- Possess the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Collect, analyze, organize, and accurately record large amounts of data.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide excellent customer to hiring managers and candidates.
- Use excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Display highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work well under pressure, both as a team and independently.
- Use an applicant tracking system.
Degree: Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Years: at least 2 years of recruiting experience.
Field: Human Resources of related field
Preferred Certification: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Bi-State Development is an equal opportunity/ access / affirmative action/ pro-disabled and veteran employer. Bi-State Development is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity experience for all employees, applicants, vendors and customers with an environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.