Associate Sales Rep - Biomedical - Tampa, FL
Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who are Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
- $350+ million in annual revenue
- 700+ employees worldwide
- Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
ASSOCIATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – BIOMEDICAL - Tampa, FL
Full-Time Position / Field-based
$50K salary, $15K bonus, car allowance and genuine career progression
Full product and sales training given!
The Associate Sales Representative (ASR) is an entry level sales role at Bioventus. The ASR is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their staff to achieve the sales objectives. Associate Sales Representatives will operate within company policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors. Successful candidates should be open to relocation, at least to bordering states.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a sales professional.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute the regional business plan in the assigned territory that results in achievement of Bioventus AHT sales quota for the quota-bearing representative that they work alongside. This includes account research, call planning, cold calling to develop new customers, qualifying and following up on leads and selling to existing accounts.
- Specific distinction between ASR and Sales Representative (SR): The ASR works in high volume territories with high opportunity and are responsible for expanding the current portfolio opportunities within base business while the SR is primarily responsible for expanding the reach into new competitive opportunities and converting new customers, new accounts, new business.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
- Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
- Educate healthcare providers and staffs in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
- Adhere to marketing promotional guidelines and sample control process which include but are not limited to compliance regulations and approved indications for use.
- Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to digital communications, voice mail, conference calls and live meetings.
- Complete all required training assignments and administrative tasks on or before the defined deadlines.
- Complete and maintain CRM account profiles and assigned funnels as required
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and compliance by adhering to compliance policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the table
- 4 year college degree preferably in sports medicine, life science or commercial discipline
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with deadlines, frequent assignment changes, periodic heavy workload, rapidly changing technology and dynamic business growth
- 0- 24+ months experience in a B2B sales role with demonstrated results preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, with a professional and friendly attitude
- Interest in orthobiologics and/or sports medicine preferred.
What you’ll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- Career path to Sales Representative, with full uncapped bonus earning potential
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Three weeks’ initial product and sales training to get you up to speed and enable your success
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and bonus
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks’ vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply” button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.