Sales Rep - Hawaii
Looking for independence in your own sales territory?
Want the stability of an established industry leader with the independence of working for your own company? Ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
- $350+ million in annual revenue
- 700 employees worldwide
- Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Full-Time Employee / Field-based
$60K salary, uncapped bonus, car allowance, offered company benefits and genuine career progression
Full product and sales training given!
The Sales Representative plays a critical role in helping to improve people’s lives every day, interacting directly with healthcare providers and their patients to introduce our products. They also educate patients on the proper use of our products. The Sales Representative is fully responsible for managing their own territory – a role that’s perfectly suited to highly motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit!
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a sales professional.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute regional business plans to achieve quotas for assigned products, which may include cold calling to develop new customers, qualifying and following up on leads and selling to new and/or existing accounts
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products
- Conduct clinical/reimbursement in-service training programs with appropriate customers
- Educate patients and healthcare providers in a clinic setting on the proper use of prescribed products
- Adhere to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management policies
- Embrace administrative responsibilities, including complete and accurate daily office visit entry; timely expense management and submission; and timeline completion of all required training
What you’ll bring to the table
- 4-year college degree required – sports medicine or life sciences preferred
- 1 – 3 years of proven field sales experience, preferably in the biotech, life sciences, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with deadlines, frequent assignment changes, periodic heavy workload, rapidly changing technology and dynamic business growth
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Interest in our industry and/or sports medicine preferred
What you’ll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- Full uncapped bonus earning potential
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Three weeks’ initial product and sales training to get you up to speed and enable your success
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus and car allowance
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks’ vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply” button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.