BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Research & Development group is responsible for everything from research and discovery to post-market clinical development. Research & Development involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare diseases. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Provide executive administrative support for the global RegulatoryAffairs CMC team and management
- Project management for all group meetings including preparation for group meetings (identify appropriate agenda items, run group meetings and generate minutes, track and follow up on commitments, and support attendees to ensure they are prepared for meetings and fulfill their commitments in a timely manner.
- Provide support for maintaining SharePoint archiving and centralizing of information for Regulatory CMC.Track progress to commitments for project-specific deliverables.
- Provide support for maintaining SharePoint archiving and centralizing of information for Regulatory CMC, including Regulatory website.
- Maintain organizational chart
- Manage distribution lists
- Support recruitment and on-boarding activities
- Budget tracking (spend to date for specific line items within the group)
- Manage contract requests and Purchase Orders
Require 6 + years' experience providing senior level support in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Experience with regulatory affairs is a plus.
Strong organizational and communication skills
Mastery of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Excellent prioritization, organizational, and decision-making skills.
Very strong attention-to-detail combined with ability to see big picture and understand business needs
Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Flexibility in working across different time zones i.e. supporting reg research individuals based in the US East Coast and in the London office
Associates or Bachelors Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.