Manager / Sr. Manager, Global Digital Operations
Flexibility for remote / onsite work can be accommodated for this role.
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The role has primary responsibility of digital marketing operational processes, including development, implementation and measurement of campaigns. The role will collaborate with cross-functional business units to analyze multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, web, mobile and social media. The role will oversee lead generation and lead nurturing activities such as paid media and relationship marketing. The individual will work with marketing and sales stakeholders to integrate with broader marketing initiatives.
- Partner with product marketing to execute and monitor impactful digital marketing campaigns via online channels including email, social media and web interaction
- Employ digital analytics tools to track and manage marketing campaign performance across channels, including email, social and web
- Provide patient/market insights based on social listening activities
- Manage and refine lead scoring/sourcing qualification, inbound marking integration, and lead to sales workflows
- Coordination with external agencies and partners on the development and execution of digital materials
- Monitor trends, testing new channels and ideas, surfacing actionable insights and recommendations and helping all key stakeholders understand what is working and why
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is highly desired
- Minimum 3 years managing digital marketing campaigns
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically audience segmentation and ROI analysis
- Expertise with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, or similar
- Expertise with generating impactful reports and trends analysis via Google Analytics
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines; multi-task and prioritize projects