Project Coordinator, Global Engineering & Facilities Services
Project Coordinator, Global Engineering Facilities Services
- Administrative support for the GEFS Executive Director
- Processing expenses, travel, calendaring, create and send communications and other administrative tasks
- Planning & running GEFS team off sites, team meetings, and team building events on and off site
- Maintaining GEFS team SharePoint BioWeb content sites, knowledge manager for SharePoint sites, Outlook distribution lists and team org charts
- Create monthly business binder for GVP
- Track compliance wire training for GEFS team and provider workers to ensure all are completed on time
- Overall support for the GEFS team. Be the go to person for the team for questions, requests, etc
- GEFS team point of contact for moves system-MAC. On board work space arrangements for new hires and provider workers.
- Manage and track all contracts through Spring CM for Project Managers partnering with legal and vendors to submit and process contracts, answer questions, follow up, solve issues, reach out to approvers, in order to process contracts quickly. This department is a power user and in the top 3 submitters of contracts for the company.
- Manage and track all PO’s for Project Managers, through Oracle I-Procurement, partnering with purchasing and vendors
- On and off board provider workers, submit badge requests, submit laptop & systems requests with Pro Unlimited through WAND system & Global Security. Follow up that all access is granted.
- Manage and track provider worker expiration dates to ensure they don’t lose badge access
- Process On The Job paperwork to complete badge requests
- Point of contact for ISN system (vendor vetting)
- Support Project Managers and Engineers with project initiatives
- Assist with budget related activities. Partner with finance to vet cost center expenses
- Assist with tracking GEFS team goals and initiatives
- Participate in various department meetings, off-sites, team building events
- Organize GPE (Global Projects and Engineering) team’s meetings, off-sites and team building events
- Order lunches for team meetings
- Manage agenda for team meetings
- Process Preliminary Notices
- Send various packages and interoffice mailings
- Assist and back up other Project Coordinators and Administrative Assistants when needed
- Partner with EHS&S to schedule safety courses and talks
- Organize all aspects of Share The Vision speaker series, bringing in department heads throughout BioMarin to speak
- Manage ad-hoc requests
- Organize team trainings, surveys, site tours.
- Set up digital project sites for project managers
Education and Experience
- 10+ years experience
- Working experience of MS suite. Must be able to create Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint decks, and Visio org charts.
- Experience organizing team events, big & small, on & off site.
- Work with a sense of urgency, able to meet deadlines
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with all departments & levels of employees, and with vendors
- High organized
- Executive assistant and/or project support experience
- Discreetly handle confidential information