Manufacturing Engineering Technician Trainee
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician Trainee to join our growing team! This engineering technician works within a manufacturing engineering team under the leadership of a more experienced individual. This engineering technician uses experience and education to perform the types of technician activities which are within the realm of manufacturing engineering technician and This engineering technician is expected to work and communicate well with other team members and leadership as assigned in order to meet the goals of the project, the department, and the company.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General: uses experience and education to perform the types of engineering activities which are generally considered within the realm of a manufacturing engineering technician.
- Description: Uses engineering concepts, company SOPs/WIDs, department SOPs/WIDs to assist in a variety of defined technical tasks.
- Works on: problems of limitedmoderate scope and complexity. Generally works on a team under supervision with engineers and other technicians.
- Influence: receives moderate oversight from engineers of all levels, not eligible to be a discipline lead on a project, does not provide mentoring for other engineers or technicians, receives mentoring from engineers and technicians.
- Compliance: Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics Quality System.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to repair and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to execute
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree in a scientific/technical discipline a strong plus.
No previous experience required; however, candidates with some experience in a related technical field will be preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- High volume production
- FDA production environment
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Electrical systems
- Mechanical systems
- Hands on experience with repair
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at email@example.com, or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).