Software Project Manager – Product Development
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as an Associate Software Project Manager or Software Project Manager, depending on experience and education, to play an integral role in the software development life-cycle for cutting-edge life-saving medical devices. You will be joining a team that values collaboration, continuous improvement, and a healthy work life balance.
This software project manager will lead a team of internal software support engineers in the research, development and support of the device system computer components, operating system configurations, and product cybersecurity projects. They are expected to understand the regulatory requirements regarding medical device cybersecurity, and educate software teams as well as other departments on these requirements. They work closely with the software development teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. They participate in discussions with both internal and external stakeholders on the security posture of BioFire systems and software. They are expected to help define best practices and develop strategies to drive high quality execution in the following areas:
- Software Development to support BioFire Systems Production
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders; actively engage with them to define their needs
- Prioritize projects and oversee the projects from start to implementation
- Bachelor's degree in a software, engineering or scientific discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Industry experience in software development or software project management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Results-driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to see the big picture while also understanding the technical details
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).