Automation Manufacturing Engineer - Swing Shift
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports automation aspects of consumable product manufacturing process
- Works with vendors to optimize product performance and recommend new technologies
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data to determine performance of the product
- Builds relationships both internally and externally as a member of a cross-functional team
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with NCR investigations, write-ups, and product dispositions
- Identifying previously unknown process variables, implementing best practices and corrective actions
- Performs FMEA to identify root causes of problems and present possible solutions
- Contributes to solving complex manufacturing engineering problems
- Makes design and technical decisions subject to review by Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Generates variety of technical documentation including WIDs, technical reviews, studies, and executive summaries.
- Performs primary duties in a clean room environment.
- Develops and executes validation of new equipment and processes consistent with FDA standards
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).