Executive Admin Assistant
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide executive-level administrative support to the Sr VP of R&D and the Sr. VP of Regulatory/Clinical Affairs and their respective group(s) (>800 associates). This position will partner with other administrative assistants throughout the company in a professional and collaborative relationship, ensuring seamless support to both internal and external customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the Biofire and bioMerieux Quality System.
- Provides confidential administrative support to Sr. Vice Presidents and their respective teams.
- Includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Maintains schedules and arranges meetings, follow-up on action items and meeting minutes
- Manages and screens phone calls
- Manages complex travel agendas
- Completes and submits expense reports
- Creates and develops complex presentations
- Creates and develops Excel spread sheets
- Coordinates company events/meetings
- Creates confidential Word Documents such as letters, performance reviews, and salary information.
- Maintains highly confidential information
- General office management
- Manage yearly functional agenda
- Participate to the department continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage administrative order and building request as well as IT request
- Prepares visitors’ agendas, reservations and travel arrangements
- Assesses competing priorities and makes balanced judgments based on the needs of the senior managers. Proactively communicates all relevant issues and potential conflicts.
- Proactively collaborates with other managers and administrative assistants to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Presents a professional and positive attitude of the company recognizing that employees are the foundation of our success.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and office decorum at all times. Performs duties with integrity and a high degree of ethics.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- The R&D organization includes around 700 associates, and the Clinical and Regulatory Affairs organization has around 250 associates.
- Teams are across France and US.
- The position will primarily support the Sr. VP and will also provide some level of support to the next level of management, inclusive of VPs and Sr. Director levels.
Education & Experience:
Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
5+ years of increasing levels of executive administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills to enhance interactions with customers, employees, management, and supervisor
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external Executive Assistants to coordinate calendars and meetings effectively
- Adaptable and flexible to adjust to changing demands, timelines, and deliverables
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, prioritize, and take action to manage the needs of a group of senior managers who are often out of the office
- Strong team orientation to work with peers and support the company culture
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to enhance productivity, efficiency, communication, and decision making
- Experience with Egencia and Concur preferred
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).