Manufacturing Support Coordinator
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
The Manufacturing Support Coordinator will support Reagent Manufacturing Processes. Responsible for primary and secondary PPE distribution, contamination control, swabbing, PAPR organization, MFG lockers, and general manufacturing storage. This position will also provide support for company events and will help onboard new initiatives for Reagent Manufacturing team members under the direction of the Reagent Manufacturing Support Manager.
This position may require travel between local manufacturing sites. This role is expected to change over time based on ongoing organizational changes. This role may require some flexibility in schedule to provide coverage for day and night shifts in manufacturing for specific events or initiatives.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics, Inc Quality System.
- Responsible for providing key support and coordination for processes including: Swabbing of items being transferred to the clean manufacturing environment, environmental swabbing for PCR contaminants, gowning and clean room prep, decontamination control, and PAPR maintenance and availability.
- The Manufacturing Support Coordinator will work with varying department managers to assure all assigned support processes are performing as expected.
- Provides clear communication and instruction to manufacturing and support teams regarding new overall support processes.
- Take an active role in learning about BioFire employee engagement opportunities. May serve as a manufacturing representative and contribute to decisions regarding employee engagement opportunities.
- Assist the Reagent Manufacturing Support Manager in implementing new projects geared at employee engagement.
- Provide support for company events at the direction of HR and the Reagent Manufacturing Support Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Studies and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years’ experience working in an cGMP manufacturing facility or in a role that required cross-functional coordination between multiple groups.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within cGMP manufacturing.
- Demonstrate high-level of business judgment and clear, timely communication with cross-functional teams and others at all levels of the organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Can effectively work as part of a team and supports the team with a helpful attitude.
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and manage numerous priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and departmental needs.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be able to perform all duties wearing a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).