Manufacturing Technician I - Night Shift
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
***SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED***
• $500 on first pay check
• $500 after 6 months of employment
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Manufacturing Technician on our night shift team!
This position is scheduled: 12 hour shifts from 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Manufacturing Technicians are responsible for manufacturing products efficiently, accurately, safely and on time. Operates manufacturing equipment and in-process instrumentation to manufacture regulated products in accordance to regulatory requirements, company policy and safety regulations. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and requires direct supervision or oversight by a senior employee.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Manufactures and assembles regulated products and sub-assemblies including medical devices
- Operates various automated, semi-automated, and manual production equipment
- Maintains records in compliance with regulatory requirements, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established written guidelines to perform job functions.
- Responsible for maintaining organization and cleanliness of all designated manufacturing areas.
- Works effectively with team members on assembly line
- May assist with in-process testing to assure batches meet specifications.
- Provide training when necessary to the new technicians in area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training & Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of previous production and/or assembly line experience is required.
- Previous experience in a cGMP, FDA, or ISO regulated environment is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in English
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to function successfully as a member of a team.
- Must be able to read and follow production documents such as SOPs and WIDs as well as verbal instruction on the assembly line.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with few mistakes/errors
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Consistent time and attendance
- Completes work in a safe manner and contributes to the overall safety of the work environment.
- Act in a professional and positive manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize deviations in the manufacturing of the product.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).