Brand Plan Coordinator
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Brand Plan Coordinator!
This position leads the coordination of Marketing efforts related to the Brand Planning program for bioMerieux Clinical Operations in the US. Reporting directly to the Director of US Brand Planning, this position includes assisting with the development and execution tracking of the US marketing plans, and support in the development of content for the events related to those marketing plans.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision and in close collaboration with the Director of Brand Planning, the Brand Plan Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Brand Plan program in the US including: Brand planning process design, Brand Plan execution tracking, content development for Brand Plan related events.
- Create of individual Brand Plan Execution Workbooks for the Product Managers / Market Managers as well as a consolidated US Brand Plan booklet at the beginning of each year.
- Work with the Product and Market Managers to collect execution updates on a regular basis
- Prepare and circulate informative execution update reports on a regular, per product and/or per relevant Marketing audience group.
- Contribution to the continuous improvements on the Brand Plan program in the US.
- Serves as a key liaison interfacing and collaborating with the US Marketing team – PMs, MMs, ADs, Directors - as well as the dependency teams that are critical for Brand planning and Brand Plan execution and the US: Global Marketing, MARCOM, Medical Affairs, Customer Support, Legal, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs.
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position gives exposure to the entire US Clinical Marketing teams as well as multiple dependency teams. Travel time will not exceed 15%
Training and Education
Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field.
Specific training/certification related to project management is a plus.
- Experience in Marketing and/or project management.
- Experience with regulated products and understanding of clinical diagnostics is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to deliver insightful analysis
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds
- Demonstrated communication and listening skills
- Ability to see the full picture, but detail-oriented work ethic
- Experience with and ability to meet deadlines
- Results-oriented, high energy self-starter with high level of personal initiative and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Understanding, working knowledge, and experience with Brand Planning is a plus.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).