Project Coordinator for Corporate Projects
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Come be a part of our team and our mission.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing team!
Works under the direction of the Program Manager (PM) for the assigned project(s). The PC plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks; performs technical writing tasks including creating presentations, flow charts, and procedures; supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.; takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up; and assists in development of presentations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics' Quality System.
- Attend project meetings, provide follow-up documentation including action items, meeting minutes, and key decisions.
- Assist in preparing and communicating project status, risks, and timeline.
- Assist in drafting and maintaining project documentation including; project proposals, requirements, project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, budgets, and scheduled milestones.
- Effectively and accurately communicate/report relevant project information to the PM.
- Work collaboratively with the project/program team.
- Ensure all documentation is complete at project close.
- Work collaboratively within the department to support all department objectives.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive attitude.
- Keep the PM informed about project status and issues that may impact the project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training and Education:
- Bachelors' degree in business, communication, IT, or equivalent technical field required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organization and attention to detail
- Critical listening skills, and an ability to recognize important and high-level information
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with MS Visio preferred
- Ability to prepare clear and concise summaries for executives and stakeholders
- Flexibility and agility to learn new topics quickly and assist where needed
- Willing to accept and act on feedback
- Willingness and ability to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people
- Act as an ambassador for your projects and projects the team is responsible for
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively
- Project management experience and familiarity with MS Project is desired
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).