Financial Analyst I
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Assists with financial variance analysis. Compiles data for reporting and assists with models for trending and forecasting.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of bioMérieux/BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales reports and dashboards with key metrics and performance indicators for sales team and sales leaders.
- Support the team in providing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports to Senior Management.
- Collaborate on maintenance of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales commission calculations and reports.
- Assist with preparation of data modeling used for setting territories and territory forecast, objectives, and variable sales compensation plans for all sales channels.
- Assist with preparation of annual Commercial Clinical Operations budget, quarterly forecasts/R&O, and variance reporting.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Analyze historical results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and design financial models at the customer and item level when necessary.
- Ensure the Sales & Marketing reporting needs in Salesforce CRM, including ensuring the accuracy and integrity of CRM customer data.
- Support the Sales and Finance teams to improve sales territory and customer analysis and forecast accuracy.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed, delivering data-based insights that drive decisions.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Training and Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum one years experience in the accounting or finance field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to interact and communicate with multiple levels in the Sales organization
- Medium to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SAP or other enterprise management system
- Salesforce CRM
- BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx or SAP SAC preferred)
Must be able to safely lift boxes of documents weighing approximately 20lbs.
Must be able to travel up to 2-3 times per year.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).