Assistant Manager - Berlin
'Be BIG’ at Big Mamma
Big Mamma is an Italian group founded in 2015 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger.
Our wish is to share the accuracy and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.
Every day, more than 10,000 customers visit Big Mamma restaurants throughout Europe (France, Spain, UK, Germany) and soon on the Moon! 🚀
Our strength is in four values: meritocracy, authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurship. They accompany its 1600 employees every day in its ultra-dynamic growth
BIG MAMMA GROUP is a great TEAM, our goal is making customers live the best time of their day !
Join the Squadra as ASSISTANT MANAGER 🇩🇪
To join us at "Coccodrillo", our Big Mamma trattoria in Berlin, we are looking for very talented ASSISTANT MANAGER ready for a big challenge: The Best Customer Experience Ever!
Your areas of responsibility are:
Responsible for the quality of the service
- Responsible for excellence, regularity and speed of service, in accordance with Big Mamma's vision
- Head of customer reception
Responsible for the performance of the restaurant
- Optimize table rotations
- Ensuring the maintenance of the average ticket to the objective, action plans for the and training in the sale of products.
Responsible for the regular conduct of floor operations
- Responsible for respecting the hygiene of the floor
- Initiatives on maintaining the people cost of the floor
- Responsible for team planning
- Responsible for orders and stock of wines, dishes etc
- Responsible of the cash
- Responsible for respecting the materials in the floor
Responsible for the success of the squadra
- Participation for validating new hires
- Participation for the integration of new arrivals in the floor team
- Support for the floor team on a daily basis
- Major player in the good understanding and cohesion of the team
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.