Artwork & Accessories Sourcing Role - CDI - Paris
ACCESSORIES & ARTWORKS SOURCING ROLE
Big Mamma Studio
About Big Mamma Group
Big Mamma is an international, high end restaurant brand currently spanning 4 countries. It is now entering a hyper-growth phase with expansion plans into both existing locations and new continents over the next 3 years.
The group opened 16 trattorias and the biggest food court in Europe over the last 7 years. We want to change life with pizza, and we do this by creating authentic homemade Italian cuisine, accessible to all in beautifully designed spaces and served with a big smile.
To deliver this level of experience, Big Mamma Group created an in-house design team- Big Mamma Studio - made up of 16 designers whose job it is to create the coolest spaces in the world!
Big Mamma’s Studio team
We are offering the opportunity to work on iconic and highly creative projects with full involvement from concept through to completion. With new openings scheduled in 7 countries in the next 3 years, this is an exciting time to join and be involved in the growth and success of the company, as well as having scope for personal development and growth.
3+ years of experience in either hospitality, sourcing items or a similar relevant field.
Big Mamma Studio are looking for a A&A Sourcing role to work across all live and future projects throughout the EU and beyond. The ideal candidate will take care of anything vintage from accessories to artworks in our next openings: this is a central part in our designs.
The Accessories and Artworks Buyer will collaborate with the Lead Senior ID designers and FFE Associate to conduct the following:
- Collaborate in the presentation of a strong, unique design concept through moodboards and kick-ass suggestions.
- Source, suggest, negotiate and research the BEST suppliers & content for the job. Have a thirst to meet new people. Find the gems.
- Regularly attend and source from antique markets across France, UK and Italy. Unique findings are a key design feature
- Keep all artwork and accessories organised and updated within our FF&E schedules and budget. Report when necessary.
- Develop and maintain our huge network of merchants, craftsmen and artists. Find the next ones to join the adventure.
- Be active and responsible for all delivery and logistics from market to storage to installation on site.
- Supply, organise and archive all current stock within our storage facility in the very centre of Paris.
- Assist in all of our global project installations, with dressing and styling
- Have a knowledge and passion for design, art and materials across different eras, regions and fashions.
- Be in love with everything Italian!
- Dual Lingual // English speaking (Our design HQ is based in London)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign): good presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Exceptional eye for colour, texture, finish and fittings that complete an Instagram worthy-interior space.
- Highly organised and detailed.
- A born negotiator and communicator
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Work well individually as well as a team.
- Pragmatic with good problem-solving skills.
- Get stuck into the detail.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris + travelling in european markets and in our restaurants required
If you’re interested and motivated, please click on the link below.
TO THE MOON !!
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.