We, BIG SQUADRA in Germany, are part of BIG MAMMA GROUP, a family of 1800 very cool guys: a young team with the aim of making their customers live the best time of their day!
It all began in 2015 with the dream of sharing the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. Small Italian suppliers, 100% homemade, good prices and a huge quantity of love is the secret recipe of our dishes, that come served with the smile in unique design environments.
Our group is based in 3 countries and it currently counts 12 restaurants in Paris and province, 3 restaurants in London, 2 restaurants in Madrid and starting in Germany with Giorgia in Munich and Coccodrillo in Berlin! Much more bubbles in the pot 😉
Germany is looking for an HR MANAGER (part-time) who will support the fast growth, endorse the company values to create the best HR project.
- Ensure administrative management of all employee cycle operations and payroll (integration of new employees, creation and management of employees file as well as preparing documents within the employee life cycle)
- Ensuring a welcoming employee integration especially taking care of employees coming from abroad and finding their way in Germany
- Continuously improving employee experience (creation of supports for housing, taxes, health care etc) and participation in cross-functional HR projects (training offers, diversity and inclusion)
- Building up trusting relationships with Operations, restaurant management and team members of the Office while acting according to our values entrepreneurship, meritocracy, excellence and authenticity
Required skills, experience and qualifications :
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, detail-oriented and agile
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast paced environment, ability to adjust quickly and passionate about working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and colourful environment
- 2 years’ experience of working in HR
- Good knowledge of HR processes and german payroll
- Language Skills Required: Fluent English & German, Italian as a plus
BIG SQUADRA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.