Seasonal Production Associate
Big Ass Fans is currently seeking Seasonal Production Associates to join our team and work together in performing various duties, including but not limited to light industrial assembly, material handling, packaging, and electronic wiring. The Production Associate will utilize several pieces of industrial machinery including hand tools, powered tools, and material handling equipment.
Hours: Must be able to work 1st shift: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-2:30PM
- Ability to safely operate various machines to include powered tools and assembly robotics
- Ensure quality standards are achieved by thoroughly reading and executing work instructions to include correct product, size, quantity, color, etc
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems or machine malfunction
- Execute all job tasks consistently by following established standard operating procedures
- Identify and communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job from being completed on time
- Maintain neat, clean and orderly work area
- Practice lean principles
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures
- Comply with all safety standards
- Maintain internal productivity logs as required
- Other tasks as needed to support business needs
- Must be able to work June through September
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn new software
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to perform quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to sit or stand for the full shift as role dictates, and be able to execute frequent bending, twisting, reaching, lifting, carrying and squatting when completing production processes or moving product(s)
- Must be dependable and a self-starter, as well as being able to work as part of a team
You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company sponsored social outing.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.877.244.3267.