Senior Growth Manager - Commerce
About the Role:
We are looking for a proven growth manager to enhance, develop, and create new programs that improve IPSY’s value proposition while increasing the average revenue earned per IPSY member. The ideal candidate should be able to size and model opportunities and consistently execute plans, as well as create strategy, collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, and lead a cross-functional team to a common goal while maintaining a structured timeline. This candidate will act as the hub of the wheel, working across the organization to develop value-add commerce initiatives and enhancements to the member experience.
Are you someone who can balance long-term initiatives with short-term optimization to ensure we hit aggressive quarterly targets while setting ourselves up for step-change growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hit aggressive quarterly targets for revenue and commerce adoption
- Analyze customer demographic and behavioral data, conversion funnels, experiment data, and qualitative member insights to identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing members
- Prioritize and drive high-impact growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Analytics, Merchandising, Engineering, Marketing)
- Create and enhance experiences that add value to the customer through personalization and control
- Own commerce experimentation and optimization, with laser focus on increasing conversion and revenue
- Leverage member data to develop segmentation and targeting strategy, and deliver personalized experiences to increase orders and revenue per customer
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in business, marketing, or a technical field
- 6+ years experience with a proven track record in a relevant growth, merchandising, or consulting role: product manager, growth marketing manager, product marketing manager, project management, performance analyst, business analyst, growth strategist, etc.
- 3+ years experience driving revenue for a B2C eCommerce company
- 3+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing, and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker; experience with financial modeling
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Great project and process management skills
- Experience working across cross-functional groups to drive initiatives
- Experience in a fast-paced and nimble environment; experience at a startup a plus
- Obsessive attention to detail: confident deploying programs and features to millions of users, error free
Data-driven: You are relentless about digging into the data to discover insights and understand not just “what” the data tells but the “why” behind the numbers
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program (paid out quarterly)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus or BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
Beauty for All Industries (BFA) is home to the largest beauty subscription brands in the world: IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective.
We are uniquely situated at the nexus of tech and beauty and are a digitally native company – born and raised online, during the rise of social media.
We approach everything we do with a community-first mindset and deliver a personalized experience that is rooted in machine learning and impeccable merchandise curation. With an avid beauty community and more than 200 million product reviews, we have created the ultimate beauty innovation platform.
We are the creators, coders, merchandisers, analysts, designers, engineers, marketers, and countless more—who make discovering personalized beauty possible.
Check out our Career Site to learn more about life, culture, benefits, and perks across all of our Beauty For All brands! https://www.bfaindustries.com/careers
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to view our CCPA notice.