Quality Assurance Engineer
Beyond Limits is looking to bring on a software engineer for our Quality Assurance & Testing team. This team is responsible for analysis, design, and documentation for both manual and automated testing processes. They write, execute and monitor test suites, and generate defect reports. You will work alongside other engineers and will support agile project teams that include data scientists and software engineers.
- Gather project schedules, software functional and non-functional requirements from our project teams, and turn them into test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Create and execute manual & automated tests.
- Perform regression testing to ensure no bugs are introduced in new builds.
- Estimate, plan and prioritize test activities.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Write test reports for project stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of QA experience with both white box and black box testing.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience writing test plans, cases, and designs from scratch for large scale distributed applications, web services or RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, executing and reviewing results of functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Setup and maintenance of test environments in VMware, Azure, or AWS.
- Ability to design and implement test automation & unit testing frameworks.
- Comfortable using a variety of tools to investigate and resolve issues (e.g. SQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Postgres, Postman, JMeter).
- Experience with open source test automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber or Robot Framework.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment operations and toolsets (Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology history in Space Exploration. A satellite of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.