Beyond Limits is looking for an ambitious and driven recruiting leader to join our human resources team in growing and expanding our organization. This position will lead the recruitment team and partner with our internal hiring teams in developing talent strategies to attract and close top talent for the company. This position will report to our HR Director/Head of Recruitment and partner cross-functionally with leaders from every area within the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading high performing recruitment teams and know how to manage internal recruiters, external agencies, and offshore/nearshore talent.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Leads our recruitment team in the full lifecycle recruiting process (sourcing, screening, interviews, evaluations, offer determination, references and backgrounds and offer letter process)
- Designs and develops talent acquisition strategies including employment branding, TA processes and systems
- Manages all external relationships (i.e. LinkedIn, BuiltIn LA, agencies, etc)
- Partners with hiring managers to define roles, manage requisitions, and develop recruitment strategies
- Recommends and implements processes and system improvements to continually enhance recruiting activities and function
- Manages job description activities including; development, accuracy and ensuring applicable updates/revisions are managed and documented in a timely manner
- Partners with HRBP team in org development and growth
- Prepares compensation analysis, negotiates and delivers terms for offers for employment
- Sources a diverse, qualified candidate pool for open requisitions through various means (searching in Applicant Tracking System (ATS), external databases, internet/job board posting, social media, professional networking, etc.)
- Consistently tracks candidate process and dispositions timely in ATS to maintain accurate recruitment data
- Maintains and regularly delivers general metrics and ROI data pertinent to recruiting efforts; (time to fill, cost to hire, etc.)
- Leads consensus meetings on candidate decisions ensuring all aspects of each evaluation meets company's values for inclusion and diversity
- Manages interview guidance/strategy to interview teams
- Maintains recruiting files and appropriate documentation
- Creates and delivers training managers and interviewers as needed to ensure compliance, consistency and a positive candidate experience
- Manages the interview process and assessment capabilities across the organization to ensure consistency and compliance requirements are met
- Partners with management to drive workforce planning
- Compiles, creates and analyzes reports with metrics and results as required
- Ensures that policies and procedures are followed in accordance with federal, state and company/department regulations and requirements
- Drives for results; demonstrates timely action to address important issues and a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results
The successful candidate will be a bright and dynamic leader who has proven success in recruiting top talent. The candidate will bring experience to the company to understand how to best position the company for further growth. The candidate will be collaborative & team focused in working style with a demonstrated ability to influence peers and business leaders.
In addition to these overall characteristics and skills, the ideal candidate will bring the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, HR or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience, with at least 3 years in a management position
- Successful track record leading a team in recruiting hard to fill "niche" tech roles in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with university recruitment internship programs
- Thorough knowledge of sourcing strategies, employment branding, recruitment marketing, and relationship building
- Strong background in strategic thinking and a demonstrated ability to influence
- Knowledge of current best practices within the human resource profession in addition to federal, state and local employment-related regulations
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) required
- Excellent communicator with high level executives
- Experience using an ATS (We use JobVite)
- Human Resources certificate PHR, SHRM-CP, and/or AIRS certification is strongly preferred
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.