The Implementation Analyst will design, architect and deliver high quality billable product-related services to customers and business partners in the area of application, installation and integration of our propriety document management software, DocLink.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert on business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into an effective implementation
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements
- Analyze, define and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls and outputs
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for configuring, testing and installing Altec’s solutions
- Perform Windows Infrastructure and Troubleshooting for deployment into Windows Environments
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with the implementation
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings in order to deliver services and to enable the transfer of skills to the personnel of Altec’s business partners and customers
- Learn and use the Altec’s Professional Services Methodology to ensure consistent and repeatable delivery of services
- Train end users and technical support staff
- Perform time and cost reporting on all projects by the required deadlines
- Must enjoy and be willing to travel 30%-50%
- Strong skills, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues, with exceptional follow-through ability and communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- A technical degree (BS) and minimum of two years software implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with SQL Query and MS SQL Server
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Experience with XSLT a major plus (technical level)
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Hands-on experience with Applications a major plus (technical level) (Dynamics-GP, Dynamics-SL, Dynamics-AX, D365, Sage Intacct, Sage 100 (MAS90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS500), Acumatica, SAP Business One, Epicor)
Altec is a leading provider of Integrated Document Management (IDM) solutions to mid-market companies. For more than 25 years, Altec has provided a wide range of accounting-centric paper to paperless solutions including its flagship product, doc-link™, which enables companies to capture, archive, workflow and route structured and unstructured documents to customers, employees and vendors. Altec’s comprehensive solutions include IDM, output management, MICR check disbursement and paper documents that serve more than 13,000 customers worldwide.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.