Managing Director, BL Taiwan
We are seeking an inspiring and innovative business leader to lead the Beyond Limits business in Taiwan. The role will have overall responsibility for the business including business development, sales, strategic partnerships and team leadership. The ideal leader should have experience building new businesses and leading teams in a large enterprise software company and also in tech startups. This leadership role will lead and inspire the BL Taiwan team towards achieving big bold goals for the business. The role will report to the President, Beyond Limits Asia Pacific and be a key member of the APAC leadership team.
- Overall business management including BD, sales and strategic partnerships
- Oversee customer project delivery working with cross-functional teams
- Lead end to end process for pipeline management, customer & partner engagement, contract negotiations and customer project delivery
- Lead a local team consisting of Sales, Technical Sales and technical resources
- Collaborate closely with US HQ including Product, Technical Sales, and Engineering teams
- Co-lead new product innovation projects with global teams e.g. smart manufacturing, renewable energy, etc
- Manage revenue and operating expenses to meet budget goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or engineering domain
- 10+ years of relevant industry work experience
- Leadership experience in managing P&L
- Experience in enterprise SaaS software industry
- Experience in tech startups as a founder or C-suite team
- Good understanding of AI & enterprise software industry
- Experience working with global cross functional teams across different time zones
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong people leadership skills to inspire and lead
- Master’s degree in a business or engineering domain
- Experience working with US multi-national companies
- Experience in smart manufacturing and/or renewable energy industries
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.