Quality Assurance Engineer (EMEA)
This position will be located in Amman, Jordan.
You must be located in Jordan to be eligible for this position
Beyond Limits is seeking a resourceful and passionate Senior QA Engineer to join the Product Engineering team. You will be responsible for analysis, design, execution and documentation for both manual and automated testing processes. The position entails working in a fast-paced team environment, working with multiple tiers of software systems that interface with cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technologies. This role has exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth.
- Gather project schedules, software functional and non-functional requirements from our project teams, and turn them into test plans, test designs, and test cases
- Work closely with stakeholders to setup QA processes and establish best practices
- Create and execute manual & automated tests
- Perform regression testing to ensure no bugs are introduced in new builds
- Estimate, plan and prioritize test activities
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Write test reports for project stakeholders
- Be an integral member of the team that follows the Agile software development lifecycle process
- Debug, troubleshoot, and improve live cloud-based applications
- 5-8 years of QA experience with both white box and black box testing
- BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience writing test plans, cases, and designs from scratch for large scale distributed applications, web services or RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, executing and reviewing results of functional, integration, and regression testing
- Ability to design and implement test automation & unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with open source test automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber or Robot Framework.
- Setup and maintenance of test environments in AWS or Azure instances
- MS In Computer Science or Related Field
- Comfortable using a variety of tools & technologies to investigate and resolve issues (e.g. SQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Postgres, Postman, JMeter)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Distributed Systems. Experience with AWS/Azure, Docker and container technologies is a solid plus
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment operations and toolsets (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with performance, security and/or stress is a plus.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.