We are seeking a passionate and experienced Data Engineer to join our Oak Consulting team in Singapore. This individual will be responsible for developing and delivering data analytics and visualization projects. This role will also entail working within a team by understanding the customers' business needs and their data workflows and then designing ETL pipelines ingesting into data warehouses to deliver impactful dashboards and reports. It also includes using the data to perform predictive analysis leveraging AI and ML technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Data Team in data management project implementations
- Develop Data Management pipelines using ETL tools and Data Warehouse platforms - both on Cloud and on-premises
- Analyze Client Users' data and translate business queries into analytics using products like Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data, analytics, and technology in the identified business areas and exploring new possibilities to optimize the use of existing data and technology in improving/transforming business processes
- Explore and develop prototypes to gather feedback and validate proposed solutions for Clients
- Provide training and support to empower Client Business Users to leverage data
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- BS in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science or related fields of study.
- A good appreciation of data workflows, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience within the Data Management industry would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to conceptualize complex issues and concepts and succinctly present them into possible avenues for review
- Possess learning agility and enjoy challenging status quo
- Technically savvy, i.e. proficiency in SQL, ETL Tools, Cloud. Big Data, AWS/Azure, and BI/Data software programs like Tableau, Dataiku, Python, Talend, Pentaho, Microsoft, and Oracle products are an advantage
- Additional qualifications in Business Related domain and experience with DSAI / data modeling would be preferred
- Experienced in Scrum and/or agile implementation experience
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.