Digital Marketing Specialist
Beyond Limits is looking for a bright, passionate Digital Marketing Specialist who is analytical, data-driven, and has a can-do collaborative approach to problem-solving. This position will play a key role in helping Beyond Limits leverage digital media to drive effective engagement with top-level executive audiences.
The successful candidate will deliver on our vision of a best-in-category brand by building a consistent, trusted relationship with Beyond Limits prospects and customers across every digital platform. By reporting to and supporting the Digital Marketing & Operations Manager, you will bring a proven track record in helping plan, create, and manage multiple campaigns from conception to execution and finally into measurement and optimization. You will work across internal company departments and with external stakeholders to develop plans to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company.
You will join an agile, motivated, and collaborative marketing team with very high standards where your ideas will be solicited and valued. And you will learn something new every day. With energy and the spark of new ideas, you will bring the Beyond Limits brand to life and help us raise awareness with desired audiences. Everyone in Beyond Limits marketing has the producer mindset. Producers get things done, on time and in budget. The role of Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Marketing Operations & Brand Strategy Manager and will have the opportunity to help produce innovative campaigns, track results, and drive improvements to make our message hit the target and stick the landing.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Aid in go-to-market planning and lead digital execution, including promotion, marketing launch schedule, and editorial calendars.
- Support digital campaign execution from conception to launch.
- Allocate, track, and report on digital campaign and channel budgets working within budget limits
- Collaborate with third-party agencies and suppliers to execute project deliverables; identify, monitor and report on plan KPIs.
- Create and execute organic and paid social media strategies.
- Support email campaign planning, execution, and performance measurement.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to align campaign strategies and goals.
- Monitor and optimize digital marketing campaign effectiveness through analytics and testing.
- Assist in managing the brand website including editorial planning, content refreshes, search-engine optimization, and landing page development in conjuction with marketing automation solutions.
- Become an expert on the target audiences, messages that appeal to them, and the Beyond Limits brand voice.
- Liaison with company management, product, engineering, sales, customer success, and internal subject matter experts on marketing and branding initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of digital martech technology and the ability to harness it to meet marketing objectives.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of marketing, analytics, and application of data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Experience leveraging CRM and Marketing Automation Solutions including Salesforce (preferred), Pardot (preferred), Hubspot, or Marketo.
- Experience with project management; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workloads.
- Experience with multiple facets of paid marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, display, retargeting, SEO, and email marketing.
- Experience with A/B, multi-variate testing and/or customer experience initiatives that drive acquisition and/or conversion.
- Understanding of key performance indicators such as conversion, sessions, checkout funnel, cost per acquisition, cost per conversion, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in B2B technology company or B2B/tech digital advertising agency.
- Experience managing content-intensive campaigns, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Able to bridge the gap between complex technology and business audience needs.
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Express yourself thoughtfully, effectively, and succinctly.
- Appetite to learn new things. Uncover and launch new channels to reach the target.
- Fit into a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Working cross-functionally within organizations (e.g. a relationship builder, not an order taker).
- Practice proactive and open-communication to share digital expertise and techniques.