Channel Marketing Specialist
Beyond Limits is looking for a bright Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Altec team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will focus on partner marketing and building partner mindshare through a prescribed marketing blueprint. This individual will set program expectations, create marketing business plans and drive attainment of partner marketing goals on behalf of Altec after the relationship has been established by the Sales Director. They will also measure partner performance, coordinate partner marketing activities and act as the marketing liaison between partners and Altec. CMS will also be responsible for directing marketing activities with Partners that generate leads. These activities include but not limited to web branding, content management for partner website and newsletters, scheduling customer webinars and partner training and other “call to action” activities to support Partner’s lead generation efforts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive channel partner performance through implementation of specific prescribed marketing activities, joint business planning and support marketing.
- Execute weekly Partner Overview follow up campaigns by calling and emailing after completion of overview meetings. Objective is to secure intro webinar to customers, provide website content and launch other marketing related activities with new partners.
- Proactively work with each assigned partner to design and execute marketing initiatives and recognition to support achievement of lead and opportunity objectives. Initiatives include webinar and event planning, blog articles, Social Media planning and execution and sponsorship tracking.
- Develop and conduct Monthly 30 minute VAR training webinars to educate the channel. Webinar topics include marketing, sales and product updates.
- Conduct monthly Territory review meetings with Altec Sales Directors and BDM’s to strategize on marketing efforts and engagement for Top partners in the region.
- Conduct quarterly progress review and program evaluation with partner stakeholders and Altec sales team.
- Enter and manage lead processes from events and webinars hosted by partners. This includes Webex registration reports, Marketing Campaign & Marketing List management.
- Conduct Partner Recruitment campaigns and webinars to prospective partners on weekly or bi-weekly basis. Utilize the "Recruitment Kit", provide steps to "Become a Partner" and continue to engage with partner.
- Work with other ISV’s on Co-Marketing programs and initiatives that include events, webinars, lead sharing and Social Media campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive programs and promotions and products announcements.
- Attend and participate in product seminars and trade shows as required.
- 2+ years of experience working in channel management
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality with a focus on partner relationship building and implementing sales and marketing programs.
- Ability to operate and drive results independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Product knowledge of doc-link or other document management software solutions.
- Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one on-one or large groups settings.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and business owners about their business plans, approach and challenges.
- Ability to manage high visibility, strategic, and/or tactically important accounts
- Ability to multi-task - managing multiple accounts and partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Hiring Range: The hiring range for this position in Laguna Hills, CA is $75,000 to $78,000 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or company stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.