Event & PR Marketing Manager
Beyond Limits is looking for a bright, passionate Event & PR Marketing Manager who is resourceful, detail-oriented, analytical, data-driven, and has a can-do approach to problem solving. This person will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining marketing content strategies, PR initiatives, and event programs both virtual & in-person to create a positive impact for the Beyond Limits brand.
The successful candidate will deliver on our vision of being a best-in-category brand by building a consistent, trusted relationship with Beyond Limits customers and prospects, including engagement with top-level executive audiences through multi-channel communications and events. You will bring a proven track record reflecting strong ideas and equally strong execution. In this role, you will support the company’s global marketing communications and events strategy. You will engage with company stakeholders to drive an integrated communications and events plan that reinforces the company’s positioning, thought leadership, and messaging. You will work across internal company departments and with external stakeholders to develop plans to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company.
You will join an agile, motivated, collaborative marketing team with very high standards where your ideas will be solicited and valued. And you will learn something new every day. With energy and the spark of new ideas, you will bring the Beyond Limits brand to life and help us raise awareness with desired audiences. The Beyond Limits marketing team has the producer mindset where projects are executed on-time and in budget. The Event & PR Marketing Manager will report into the Director of Marketing to produce innovative campaigns, track results, and drive improvements to make our message hit the target and stick the landing.
- Assist the Global Marketing Director in executing a cohesive, results-oriented marketing. communications and events strategy that supports global corporate and cross-department initiatives.
- Lead and develop a team of individuals to ensure all goals and tasks are met.
- Provide mentorship, coaching and career development guidance to members of the team.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities including global events, media requests, thought-leadership opportunities, etc. including timely review of assists and elements to meet deadlines.
- Support event planning, delivery of sponsorship deliverables, and marketing activities for in-person and virtual events.
- Monitor competitor activity to measure brand positioning and research industry trends to develop engaging content that resonates with our target market.
- Apply project management skills to coordinate across marketing functions, develop innovative campaign elements and improve overall marketing results.
- Liaise with third-party PR agencies and suppliers to monitor execution of deliverables.
- Assist with content calendar planning to grow and promote the Beyond Limits brand by ideating creative assets and thought-leadership concepts that meet strategic messaging needs.
- Collaborate with and help manage third-party agencies and suppliers to execute materials assets and deliverables. Identify, monitor and report on plan KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to align campaign strategies and goals.
- Become an expert on Beyond Limits target audiences and brand voice to clearly articulate key messaging that appeals to them while ensuring brand integrity throughout all external marketing communications content delivered in events, online, and print.
- Liaison with company management, product, engineering, sales, customer success, and internal subject matter experts on marketing and branding initiatives.
- Strong understanding of digital martech technology and ability to harness it to meet marketing objectives.
- 1+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience marketing and producing in-person and/or virtual events.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing, analytics, and application of data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Strong project and people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly, and work under pressure.
- Experience in both acquisition (e.g., driving qualified traffic, new customer outreach. programs, email acquisition efforts, etc.) and retention marketing (e.g., conversion optimization, A/B testing, customer engagement, etc.).
- Experience with all facets of paid marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, display, retargeting, SEO, and email marketing.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems like Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot, including work with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, display advertising/retargeting, email, and video.
- Understanding of key performance indicators such as conversion, sessions, checkout funnel, cost per acquisition, cost per conversion, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in B2B technology company or B2B/tech digital advertising agency.
- Experience managing content-intensive campaigns, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- Able to bridge the gap between complex technology and business audience needs.
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Express yourself thoughtfully, effectively, and succinctly.
- Appetite to learn new things. Uncover and launch new channels to reach the target.
- Fit into a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Working cross-functionally within organizations (e.g. a relationship builder, not an order taker).
- Practice proactive and open-communication to share digital expertise and techniques.
Please note: This position is located in our Glendale, CA headquarters and is eligible to participate in the company's hybrid 3/2 work model.
Hiring Range: The hiring range for this position in Glendale, CA is $97,094 to $112,300 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or company stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.