Senior Machine Learning Scientist
Our data science team is seeking an experienced senior machine learning scientist. The team is in need of someone who not only can modify existing ML libraries, but also can write and develop new libraries. As a machine learning scientist, you will be brought in early in the development process to advise the best way to move forward and will be used to establish best practices.
- Design, train and deliver machine learning solutions to a wide range of datasets: from small datasets to big data, time series to 3D matrices, both unlabeled and labeled
- Implement, test and validate new algorithms in a way that can be used by the data science team
- Formulate learning algorithms in complex multi-physics systems with diverse data sets
- Working across teams to create advanced learning systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest machine learning techniques by reviewing literature, attending conferences, etc
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to brainstorm, design, implement and deliver ML solutions to some of the most challenging industrial IOT problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in application of machine learning algorithms in neural networks and deep learning in particular
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with deep learning algorithms and techniques, including but not limited to:
- CNN, LSTM, RNN
- TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Optimization Techniques
- Reinforcement Learning
- Programming proficiency in Python
- Graph-based Machine Learning
- Research experience with high impact publications
- Application of ML in industrial projects
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.