Beyond Limits is looking for a bright, passionate graphic designer who is creative, design-driven, and has a can-do approach to problem solving. This position will play a key role in helping communicate the Beyond Limits brand across all forms of online, print, and video media to drive effective engagement with top-level executive audiences.
The successful candidate will deliver on our vision of a best-in-category brand by building a consistent, trusted relationship with Beyond Limits prospects and customers across every communications platform. You will bring a proven track record in designing and producing compelling collateral, advertising, video, and digital content. You will work across internal company departments and with external stakeholders to develop multimedia content to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company.
You will join a motivated and collaborative marketing team with very high standards where your ideas will be solicited and valued. And you will learn something new every day. With energy and the spark of new ideas, you will bring the Beyond Limits brand to life and help us raise awareness with desired audiences. Everyone in Beyond Limits marketing has the producer mindset. Producers get things done, on time and in budget. The role of Graphic Designer reports directly to the Marketing Operations & Brand Strategy Manager and will have the opportunity to produce innovative campaigns, arresting images, and cogent content to make our message hit the target and stick the landing.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Design and produce a wide range of collateral to target key audiences including print and digital presentations, motion graphics, website pages, signage, photography, advertisements, icons, and visual identity systems.
- Produce production ready artwork and collaborate with production vendors related to marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Contribute creative design and production management to drive the marketing calendar with a focus on creative strategy that aligns with marketing goals.
- Maintain the brand’s designed look and feel. Maintain creative consistency across multiple brand channels with a critical eye for detail.
- Contribute to website design concepting, production, and implementation.
- Become an expert on the target audiences, messages that appeal to them, and the Beyond Limits brand voice.
- Provide creative campaign support with the broader marketing team including brand-, digital-, communications- and events-focused marketing initiatives.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, working hand in hand with other disciplines and teams across the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to align brand graphic design standards with internal and external communications, demos, and product UIs.
- Liaison with company management, product, engineering, sales, customer success teams, and internal subject matter experts on marketing and branding creative initiatives.
- Stand current with marketing design concepts, trends, and best practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of graphic design, art direction, and design technology
- 3+ years of graphic design/art direction experience (in-house and/or agency experience).
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
- A solid creative portfolio that features design, art direction, typography, and creative branding projects.
- Strong project and people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workloads.
- Experience with all facets of marketing communications channels including but not limited to advertising, SEM, display, retargeting, SEO, and email marketing.
- Experience with WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, display advertising/retargeting, email, and video.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) applications.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
- Strong attention to detail with regard to message, design, and production of projects.
- Experience in B2B technology company or B2B/technology advertising agency.
- Experience creating content-intensive campaigns, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- Able to bridge the gap between complex technology and business audience needs.
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Express yourself thoughtfully, effectively, and succinctly.
- Take direction and constructive critiques well, while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed.
- Appetite to learn new things. Uncover and launch new channels to reach the target.
- Working understanding of marketing, analytics, and application of data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Fit into a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Work cross-functionally within organizations (I.E., a relationship builder).
- Practice proactive and open-communication to share design expertise and techniques.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.