Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Beyond Limits is seeking a contract technical recruiter that has a proven track record in recruiting top talent. The ideal candidate will have full-life cycle experience working in an organization that is highly technical, and knowledge that will allow our team to drive the recruitment process. The recruiter should be familiar with sourcing strategies and have the ability to partner with hiring leaders in building recruitment strategies for tech talent. We are committed to delivering a world-class candidate experience, that will provide our candidates with insight into our company culture and working environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring leaders to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent
- Deliver candidate slates that meet the hiring needs of our recruitment teams
- Proactively engage with active and passive candidates in the recruitment process
- Maintain data integrity by utilizing the ATS to capture all recruitment activity
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with the entire recruitment team in other areas of recruitment as necessary
- Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Utilize innovative sourcing channels to create passive and active candidate pipelines
- Represent Beyond Limits at recruitment events (i.e. industry conferences, career fairs, diversity events, etc.)
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2+ years of technical recruitment
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, orderly and detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple work streams simultaneously, prioritize work and accurately and efficiently archive documents and work products.
- Anticipate needs, take initiative, proactively problem-solve using sound judgment and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in negotiating offers
- Familiarity working with an ATS
- Willingness to travel if necessary (approx. 25%)
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.