UI/UX Designer (EMEA)
This position will be in Amman, Jordan
Beyond Limits EMEA Technology Organization is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the team. The ideal candidate needs to have experience in enterprise solutions, robust broad thinking, deep attention to detail, and a passion for creating simple and delightful experiences for customers. The perfect candidate would have experience in client centric product design and UX research and work closely with AI and technical product manager. You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, technical product managers, researchers and developers to explore, create, and refine ways to engage our users.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and improve the UX and UI of all our system across platforms.
- Work with stakeholders to design and emphasize on UI/UX to support new features.
- Produce and iterate on various UX artifacts, such as: user flows, interaction models, low/high fidelity visuals and prototypes.
- Collaborate with business leaders, often in partnership with the marketing function, to establish objectives for usability studies.
- Define and implement interface design guidelines and a user centered design methodology.
- Communicates regularly with technical solutions/product managers as well as upper-level management to evaluate opportunities for improvement within the function.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, fine arts or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of UI/UX software product design experience
- Experience with at least one wireframing or prototyping tool (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Marvel App etc)
- Experience with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Pixelmator
- Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
- Experience with building and designing user flows and relevant diagrams
- Experience using Material Design and Design System
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative searching techniques
- Experience with UI/UX interactive design
- Experience with UI/UX A/B testing methodologies
- Excellent UX conceptual design skills (information architecture skills)
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
- Ability to conduct competitive design analysis
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- A quick learner, to keep up with technology and design trends, striving for our platform to be contemporary and innovative
- Experience in data-driven or AI software solutions and product design like
- Able to explain your work and research findings to anyone, including executives and clients
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.