Software Engineer, Packet Processing
Java Software Engineer
We are currently seeking an engineer to provide application development to a deep packet processing technology solution that offers clients with intelligent ways to observe and manipulate network traffic to fight cyber attacks. The successful candidate will:
- Develop code to perform detection and mitigation of potentially harmful network traffic.
- Review, enhance, and maintain the code base for the applications executing inside a black box.
- Develop the flow for handling logged packet information using the off-box logging capability.
Technical skills and Required Knowledge:
- Development experience for five or more years.
- Assist customer in architecture and design of network solutions
- Develop functional and performance test plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!