Senior Linux Engineer
Senior Linux Engineer
Be a part of a team that is supporting the security of our nation. The best candidate for this position would be a self-motivated individual that has a strong attention to detail. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and to be able to identify support gaps and work proactively to get things done. The person will join a team working on a large analytic cloud repository. The candidate must have strong Linux system administration skills. Knowledge of the agency’s dataflow apparatus and data compliance structure is a plus. Experience with puppet, Simp, Niagarafiles, LDAP, HA Proxy, Zookeeper, and scripting skills (bash, python, etc) desired.
- Twelve or more years of experience in system engineering in a cleared environment.
- Experience with networks, data storage, security architectures for five or more years.
- Experience integrating products from multiple vendors.
- Experience in performing and providing technical direction for integration, and testing of complex hardware/software system
- Adept with Unix and/or Linux.
- Experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy.
- Experience with systems architectures.
- Experience in developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems.
- Experience in developing systems performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirement for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
- Experience implementing storage area networks, data warehouses and data marts.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, evaluating, and integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experience optimizing storage, retrieval, backup, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage within clustered or cloud environments
- Experience implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance is required
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful and impactful career!