New Program Award!
Looking to join a team with long term stability and exciting work?
Resolute is currently looking for a Senior CNO Engineer with experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Perl, or Python with a focus on an understanding of system interactions with these libraries vs. production-style environments.
- Use of Unix/Windows system API’s
- Understanding of virtual function tables in C++
- Heap allocation strategies and protections
- Candidates should be comfortable with, at a minimum, user-mode stack-based buffer overflows, and heap-based exploitation strategies
- Hardware/Software reverse engineering, which often includes the use of tools (e.g., IDA Pro, Ghidra, Binary Ninja) to identify abstract concepts about the code flow of an application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
- Candidates who can merge low-level knowledge about compilation of C/C++ code with a nuanced understanding of system design to identify and exploit common vulnerability patterns
- Experience with very large software projects a plus
- Kernel programming experience (WDK / Unix||Linux) a significant plus
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!