Senior Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to identify technical process improvement strategies and follow them through implementation. As a Senior member of the team, you will design automating processes to improve overall performance. You will also provide technical content for infrastructure and automation documentation. This position requires a working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Lead process improvement efforts to include design, work break down structure, scheduling and implementation
- Gather requirements to automate various processes and implement through scripts and utilization of API’s as appropriate
- Design, develop, document, integrate, test and deliver scripts, code and other services employing standard industry processes and procedures
- Collect metrics from a variety of sources and present the data on an interactive dashboard
- Read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation
- Produce and/or contribute to IT knowledge articles
- Develop and maintain software applications and/or databases, including web applications and user interfaces
- 5 or more years System Engineering experience
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Understanding of virtual environment
- Understanding of databases
- Ability to interact effectively, courteously, and directly with the technical teams to resolve technical issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!