Senior Software Engineer - Java, Alfresco
Senior Software Engineer to develop products for an enterprise workflow management platform. This is a hybrid job, the senior engineer will be responsible for:
- Working across multiple platforms that interface with a large analyst workflow system, using Mongo, Elastic Active MQ, Apache Camel, and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Develop custom code for a large cloud repository using Java, J2EE, Spring, Webservices, Rest, JMS, Maven, and GIT.
- Actively participate in team planning and overall strategy.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, and system architects to ensure solutions are best practice.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest way to continuously improve.
Technical skills and Required Knowledge:
- Experience enterprise workflow or content management system, or enterprise document management software application such as OneHub, Ademero, Asite, Agiloft, Contentverse, LogicalDoc, or Intranet Connect
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Webservices, Rest, JMS, Maven, GIT
- Mongo, Elastic Active MQ, Apache Camel, GWT
- Five or more years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!