Network Engineer - Research Team
We are currently seeking a well rounded Network Engineer to support a research effort. The ideal candidate will have experience configuring and managing networks, and understand operating systems, networking technology and security fundamentals.
Day to day tasks include:
- Configuring and managing network switches
- Building and deploying network security (authentication/authorization) solutions, e.g. 802.1x, or MACSEC
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Interface with network, storage, facilities management, and security teams
- 5 years experience establishing LANs, to include creation and configuration of common services
- 5 years administering Linux systems, to include installation of servers using PXE (e.g. Cobbler/Kickstart), and/or the installation of Ubuntu and RedHat
- Possession of one (1) or more of the following certifications is required: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technically similar degree from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI with Poly Required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!