Senior Software Engineer - New Long-Term Project!
NEW AWARD! At Resolute we measure our success by the success that our people and our customers achieve. We care about our people, customers, and reputation first and foremost. Forever Resolute in all we do.
Resolute has been awarded a new long-term project! The work is ramping up now and running through 2025. Join us and be a part of this exciting new effort at the ground floor!
We are hiring Software Engineers at multiple levels. Join today to be part of the team that will enhance security of operations, reduce human touch points, and improve efficiency and sustainability of capabilities. Your contributions will support the United States Government's Mission Essential Functions.
The project will create and deliver an end-to-end system that produces and distributes tangible products. The engineering team will leverage a system-of-systems architecture concept to implement innovative information technology processes.
- 9 or more years of Java engineering and development experience.
- Experience in the development, documentation, testing and debugging of software applications that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Interest in conducting multidisciplinary research and collaborating with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers. Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4 years of additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree.
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!