Senior System Administrator
Senior Linux System Administrator
We are hiring a senior level System Administrator to join an infrastructure operations team for a cloud repository. Be a part of a team that is supporting the security of our nation and allies. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Candidates for this position must have experience in system administration, scripting and automation, and a strong background in troubleshooting operational system issues as they arise.
- Use automation scripts to help improve performance on the systems to run apps more efficiently.
- Create Ansible playbooks for running Nessus security scans and also applying the security scan results to the systems.
- Develop and maintain Ansible playbooks used to provision and update CentOS 6/7 VM’s in Openstack environment.
- Build custom scripts to address the reliability/performance issues.
- Linux system administration and/or DevOps on complex systems for 10 or more years
- Ability to write custom scripts
- Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance is required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!