REMOTE WORK - Software Engineer
Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence – Telework Opportunity!
Seeking an engineer with a good foundation of programming experience using JVM languages (Kotlin/Java), Python, or GoLang (and the desire to learn those they aren't experienced with), has Linux experience, and familiarity with Docker. Any combination of experience with container orchestration architectures (Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes), databases (SQL, NoSQL), and web services are all great assets for this project.
- Seven or more years of experience as a software
- Proficient with Kubernetes / Docker
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Elastic Search and Mongo
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of additional software experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and concepts is a strong plus
- Cloud experience: demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.; and demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!