We are currently hiring an Infrastructure Engineer for a fast-paced
Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) platform. The project is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of a platform that enables clients to run, and manage applications on the cloud.
What You’ll Do:
Perform system administration and write scripts to maintain and enhance functionality within the systems. Systems running the following:
- Cloud-based Computing
- 10 or more years of System Administration and/or Infrastructure Engineering experience with Linux and platforms
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with REST APIs to provide data to other applications
- Experience working with JIRA ticketing system
- Experience scripting easy-to-use utilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!