Data Science / Analytics Developer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate data science / analytics developer, who will be responsible for developing analytics and manipulating large data sets as part a mission critical team. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining analytics
- Creating novel algorithms to process data on real-time systems
- Knowledge of data repositories and data transport services
- Testing and verifying analytics
- The analytics developer will utilize their analytics and software development knowledge to create enterprise-level software analytics within the Unix operating system environment.
The candidate must have experience in the following:
- Two or more years developing in Python, and experience with Python libraries: NumPy, Pandas, and SciKit-learn
- Experience with GitHub
- Background in Computer Science or Mathematics
- A minimum of 1 year of experience developing data flows
- Developing data analytics
Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!