Software Engineer/Architect - Big Data
Senior Software Architect, Cloud Technologies
- Hiring a Senior Software Architect that will join a small team of engineers that are defining a next generation architecture for a system used by intelligence analysts.
- Responsible for managing big data sets that are frequently updated and queried.
- Will be working with an Accumulo big data repository and an Oracle repository fronted by Java services running in an OSGI container.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Expert level knowledge in a Java software development and architecture at an enterprise level
- Experience in No SQL Database, Apache Camel, JPA, ApacheMQ, REST
- Experience with Accumulo, Hadoop, Maven, SVN, JDBC
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance required
This position provides the opportunity to learn:
- OSGI, Apache Karaf, Apache Felix, Apache Aries, JAXB, TIBCO, ApacheDS, Apache MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL
What is it like to be Resolute?
Resolute offers exceptional compensation and benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
We take pride in performing rewarding and challenging work in mission critical areas. Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Apply today if you are seeking a purposeful and impactful career!