Software Engineer, Java EE
Join a software team supporting a cyber program, working in Hanover, Maryland. The hired engineer will be working alongside senior cyber engineers, developing cyber tools and capabilities. The person hired will develop new mission critical applications written in Java EE.
• Java Enterprise Edition experience for 6 or more years.
• Build management tools (Maven, Apache Ant, Apache, Ivy)
• Web server (JBoss, tomcat, etc...)
• Candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
Preferred (not required) skills:
• REST web service development experience
• JMS client development experience
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!