System Administrator (clearance required)
Windows/Unix System Administrator
We are hiring a System Administrator to join a team supporting a large analytics effort. Candidates for this position should have experience in Windows and Unix operating systems. Be a part of a team that is supporting the security of our nation and allies.
Day to day activities include:
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure, provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations
- Provide monitoring and problem resolution for client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network.
- Five (5) or more years experience as a system administrator
- Experience with both Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Active Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance is required
What's it like to work at Resolute?
Resolute offers benefits such as 38 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a company contribution into your 401k retirement plan up to 10%, of base salary, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Our culture consistently demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!